View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Feb-27-04, 09:49
Registered Member

Plan: My own
Stats: 203/154/135 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 72%

Still hittin the gym 5x a week. Didn't have my mini ipod yesterday. I had to return it. I was on the elliptical and I didn't get the arm band for it, so it was sitting on the machine, weeellll, the arms thingys on the elliptical got caught on my ear phones and knocked my ipod onto the wheel part of the elliptical and it sucked in and hit the ground HARD. Well I got off and it as fine (or I thought) so I continued and within two minutes this folder with an exclamation came up and it stopped. I tried for a day to reset reboot everything and nothing worked, and so it was still under the week for the return so my fiancee took it in. They asked him "did she drop it?" and I didn't tell him that I did becuase he can't lie to save his bum! so he said, "no" and they said, "ok, good becuase dropping it isn't covered on the warranty, this is a mini hard drive, so if you drop it, it WILL jar the hard drive" so I got a new one and afterwards I told Chris that I did drop it and he said, "YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT" and I said "I know, if I would have, they wouldn't of given me a new one!" so this time I am much more careful!