#6   ^
Old Fri, Feb-27-04, 09:26

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good friday morning friends!!

what supliments am i taking....

daily vitamin, with dinner, thats all....i am currently looking for another brand. the one i am taking now is not available anymore. any suggestions??

ellie--i really need to try out a yoga class. you are inspiring me. i don't think i want to give up my step class, but yoga is sounding good.

eight--WOW 6 kids, you are a regular ole brady bunch!!!

lissette--micro pork rinds?? where do you find these. they are really better than the pre packaged stuff?? the ones i get are not greesy, just really puffy and crunchy.do you really want wet stuff?? i can send you some rain, i think my feet are starting to form webs!!!

hi blu and robin, it has been a few days!!

good luck with your hair dawn. send us a picture when you are done!! i am always looking for new ideas. i need to get a trim soon, i hate it hanging in my eyes!!

bawdy---please please please, can i have the trickle fairy now?!?!?!?!?

i was looking back on my fitday for the week and noticed i was quite high on calories this week. i think i will try to pay attention to that next week. i need to find some low-cal, low-carb snacks!! seems like the stuff i like to snack on that is low-carb is also high calories. anybody who wants, feel free to look at my fitday and i welcome suggestions.