View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Feb-26-04, 23:29

Plan: Caveman/Mercola
Stats: 228/176/160 Male 5'11
BF:
Progress: 76%

- - - - - -
It seems the Italian pasta maker, Barillo, claims low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets are unhealthy. The company and a bunch of food scientists last week concluded during a world Pasta Conference in Rome that protein-rich diets reduce secret food ingredients -- I'll call them shrubbery -- that help regulate your body's "glycemic index."
- - - - - -

Uhmm guys, I think this article by Myron is satirical, unless I am totally misreading the author. Maybe I think that because Im so sarcastic, but how could someone say the above quote with a straight face? just my 2 cents.

-DURING THE WORLD PASTA CONFERENCE-!!? He slays me.

dan

Myron J. Kukla is a talented new writer with a flair for finding the humor in life's misadventures. His second book "Guide to Surviving Life" by Lockport Press is a laugh out loud chronicle of surviving modern life from prescription drugs that can kill you to advice for men on how to remember Valentine's Day using body tattoos. A spoof of "Self-help books," the book claims "Guide" is a "4,387 step plan to self-improvement." Kukla is a freelance writer and weekly humor columnist for the Grand Rapids and Lakeshore Press in Michigan.
http://www.myronkuklabooks.com/?page=myron.php