Old Thu, Feb-26-04, 22:49
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 280/203/200 Male 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemenno
I didn't even bother to read the article knowing it was Neal Barnard. I've learned to follow the habits of a few other forum posters by taking note of the author's name before wasting my time (since I'm usually highly aggravated by certain authors, Barnard being one of them).

I know Barnard is an aggravating lunatic, but still I feel like we have to engage him if we are to be honest and thorough in our commitment to the truth.

And yes, I mean to expose and engage him over and over until the vegan-induced B-12 deficiencies lay him low, however long that might take - and it shouldn't be that much longer.

Ignore him, and some poor soul will happen onto his bile, and the next thing you know...http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=169405

It is a long, painful, annoying slog sometimes, but people we love and respect may fall into the same trap - I myself did for way too many years. Now that the real truth is coming out, I'm not about to let those lying bastards like Barnard off the hook by ignoring them.