View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Oct-06-01, 08:36

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 265/244/145 Female 62inches
BF:
Progress: 18%

Hi Candi,

I was wondering the same things awhile back. What someone told me made a lot of sense. If you haven't been eating enough, maybe your body had gone into starvation mode. Then, the extra food can get you out and you'll see the surprising loss.

Anyway, don't feel to guilty. Don't be to hard on yourself. When I cheat like that, I come home and contnue cheating. Once I start I can't stop, so I'm trying to avoid those breads. But you ded great with the chicken and sour cream. Just get right back on track.

Anyway, it does seem a bit odd, but sometimes it seems like I lose more when I cheat than I do when I'm strict. More than a bit frustrating, it's been almost a week without seeing the scale move and it's only my second week! (I lost 8 punds the first week). I almost want to cheat to justify it, but I'm not going to!

Anyway, yes I think quite a few people have lost on a cheat like that. But it brings up a new question I have, maybe someone can answer. Is weight loss delayed? Meaning, about the inner workings of the body. Maybe weight loss one morning has nothing to do with what you ate yesterday, but how you've eaten the passed few days. And weight gain has nothing to do with what you ate yesterday, but maybe what you ate two or three days a go? Just a question.

Jeanette