View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Feb-26-04, 09:01

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good morning all!! got a reality check yesterday at work when something was due the first week in march and we all were thinking it was a ways off, then realized it was NEXT WEEK!!!

eightc--so where did the name eightc come from?? unlike you, i am hopeing for a LONG winter. just got new skis and am not ready for the snow to go away yet!! good job on the walking. i also have a goal for running. i am almost there. i started like you and i am currently doing 30min and i walk5/run5/walk5/run5, to 30. every now and then i feel energetic and do 4/6, and 3/7. one of these days i will run, jog actually the whole 30 min.

bawdy--i have a funny story about selling stuff on the side of the road and rural maine. i have an uncle who lives in East Otisfield, on an old "Farm". it belonged to one of my great great something or anothers (The Nutting Family-i guess it is a pretty big name in that area) anyway, his son (my cousin-who i can't believe is in college!!! i used to change his diapers!!) decided to go to college in new york, in the city. he was walking down the street with one of his buddies and was in awe of all the "stuff" they were selling on the streets. his buddy asked him well, what kind of stuff do they sell on the side of the street where you are from..... he said well....corn and stuff!!!

okay, time to get to work!!