View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Feb-26-04, 05:54

Plan: atkins
Stats: 351/331/200 Male 72"
BF:
Progress:

Hi Luscious, Louise is right, (as usual it seems) Re-read the atkins book, the new editions have a little more info. I re-read the book before I started Atkins again and it armed me with a lot of knowledge and resolve BEFORE starting again. I know its easy to panic about foods and cravings and hunger on induction. Set yourself up for success! Get your refrigerator stocked. Try some pepperoni slices with cheese sizzled under the broiler to help the pizza cravings, a little low carb pizza sauce or even atkins "ketch a tomato" sauce helps. For my chocolate cravings I brew some decaf coffee or expresso and add cream and splenda or add chocolate soy milk to the mix. Get your eggs ready, deviled,boiled or egg salad, but most important, have it on hand. Keep some grated cheese, cooked ready to eat meats and some zero carb. beverages sweetened with splenda for the times when you " Gotta have something NOW!" You have TONS (literally) of support on these forums whenever you need it. As a last resort, when I feel like I'm headed for a high carb binge... I strip down to my skivies and jump im front of my full length mirror that usually cures my cravings for days You can do it! We're with you!

Slikk