View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Feb-26-04, 02:47

Plan: Atkins > SBD from 27Sep04
Stats: 291/279/190 Female 5ft 9
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Have reached a danger point

Last week, after reading the CAD book, I decided to give it a try. Well, it wasn't really a good idea for me as I found myself totally unable to control my carb intake after reintroducing them in the reward meal. By the 4th day I was totally off the rails and binging the whole day on chocolate, etc (and I know that is not part of the CAD plan, but my cravings sent me wild).

So, Day 5 I swtiched back to Atkins, and have really really stuggled to get back on plan. I am sooooooo nervous. This is my danger period. In any weight loss program I lose to this point and then seem to constantly sabotage my efforts and end up gaining it all back. By sabotage I mean this is a mental block and I now feel I will never be successful beyond this point.

I ended up eating chocolate, pizza and cheesecake this afternoon after feeling tired and weak all weak getting back on induction. TOM is due any second and I know that is part of the reason for my weaknes today, but I have been so incredibly strong and focussed up until I tried to change plan to CAD last week. Nothing was going to get me off course until I got a taste for the carbs again.

I need some advice / support. I MUST GET MY FOUCS BACK. Any hints from people been where I am? Does anyone else have a barrier point?
Sponsored Links