#1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-25-04, 22:52
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 140/142/130 Female 5'7
BF:22%/21%/16%
Progress:
Exclamation DESPERATE: Plese help me get into KETO

Spring is coming quick!! Please look at my typical eating and see what's wrong. I can't get into keto. Ive been trying for about 2 weeks. Ive been testing it on the keto sticks and just a small trace is there... I think there might not even be a trace, I am just going crazy
BTW, I have read the dr atkins book and have also researched insulin and ketosis ...... I know I should have under 20g carbs / day

typical foods:
am - eggs and sausage or bacon. (? wondering if the sausage could have dextrose - got it at the butcher so could not check for carbs)

snack on cheese strings (0.3 c / string), havarti cheese, cheddar, cucumber in vinegar, hotdogs - with mustard on the side (0.4/ dog), SF jello, pepperettes (thinking these are no good!), decaff coffee with splenda (1g/ sacket)

I was eating a lot of ceasar salad with only about .4g carbs in the dressing, with simulated bacon bits (are these a no no??) and parmesan cheese... (did take that out 3 days ago and not seeing ketosis)

also eating a lot of chicken breast, salami, and beef jerky

I am still chewing gum!! could that be costing me? and also maybe too much aspartame or splenda?? how much can I have??

Can someone give me a sample meal plan of what they eat in the induction period? I would appreciate it soo very much!
Thnks so much everyone!
Prana
Sponsored Links