View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-25-04, 12:46

Plan: atkins 20-30 carbs
Stats: 164/155/125 Female 61
BF:30%/?/?
Progress: 23%
Default Beware of Schlotzskys deli !!!!!!!

Beware of Sclotzsky's! I made a mistake and ordered the asian chicken on a low carb tortilla because they told me they were all low carb. Boy did I screw this one up. I was just back on induction and ruined what I had already accomplished. The tortilla is low carb but everything else is deffinitely NOT!
It was sweet to the taste, mind you when I ordered it I asked them to remove the carrots. However it was loaded with some asian sweet sauce which I have to say was delicios but knocked me right out of ketosis for sure.

I would have thrown it out but it costed me around $4 and thats all I had on me at the time. Just a note to you all..... be careful! Just because they say its low carb doesnt mean that it is. All these fast food chains are only substititing their bread but everything else is the same. Hello.... I'm not cutting just bread here! I'm cutting sugar too. jeez. I hope they fix this soon.

The only good option I think is ok is their low carb chicken caesar wrap. I should have gone with that one. Well good luck and trust no one.

Terry
Sponsored Links