View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-25-04, 08:51

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good wednesday morning everyone!!

orang--pyrex will explode????!!!! yikes!! were the dished still hot and putting them in a cold cabinet?? wonder what makes that happen?? by the way, what the heck were you doing up at 4AM, i am only up at that time if i absolutely have to be, never by choice!!!!! glad to hear you are recovering nicely from your fall.

unity--have a good "night". when i work nights i have such a hard time sleeping during the day.

elaine--so what is the lc/ww doing for your carb and fat percentages?? interesting concept. i know you are getting the info from the "darkside" and all, but maybe you could sent me the link since i am new and have never been there so don't know exactly where to look..

lissette-- happy anniversary it is great to have found your special somebody. i am thinking i have found mine, but it has only been 3 (or maybe 4, wow i guess it has been so long i can't keep track of how long anymore.....hehe don't know if that is good or bad!!! i think good ) years.

rob--how is that cottage cheese and pepperoni this morning, is that your daily breakfast, or do you just tell us about when you have it??

okay--yesterday i told you all where my name came from (acipenser). now it is your turn!!!

have a good one!!!