View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Feb-25-04, 06:14

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

My menu yesterday was high in fat and calories - and too low on carbs. I'm not as sore as I was from the fall and the tummy muscle seems to be healing.

This has been a week for mishaps... this morning as I was putting away clean dishes at 4 AM, a Pyrex bowl (3 qt round casserole) exploded. I had heard that Pyrex could do this but always that it was an urban legend - it isn't !!! Luckily, I was getting ready to put the bowls that nest atop this one back and they shielded most of me from the flying glass - it was all over the inside of my cabinet, into the open dishwasher below and about four feet down a countertop and out into my kitchen. This exploded with enough force to embed glass fragments in the walls and floor of the cabinet! My only injury was to the exposed fingers and they aren't cut that bad.

Still watching my calorie per pound intake to try to drop another 5 lbs or so by about March 15. Weight today is at 174 - so I've lost 3 of those 5 pounds. Calories per pound 1793 / 174 = 10.3 (aiming for around 8 to 9.5).

Total calories: 1793
Fat: 103 gms 925 cal 55%
Sat: 24 gms 216 cal 17%
Poly: 31 gms 279 cal 17%
Mono: 38 gms 343 cal 20%
Carbs: 46 gms 70 cal 4% ECC: 17 gms
Fiber: 29 gms 0 cal 0%
Protein: 169 gms 678 cal 41%

Breakfast:
4 egg-beater omelet with 2 ozs lean ham and 1 oz cheddar
Breakfast drink - 8 ozs water, 1 envelope sf gelatine, 1 scoop sf orange citrucel
30 ozs coffee (regular, brewed)

Lunch:
3 medium pork chops - broiled - lean & fat eaten
1/4 cup flexseeds with sweetener and vanilla extract

Dinner:
3 chicken drumsticks - stewed - skin eaten
2 cups LC mixed veggies stir fried in very little olive oil
1/4 cup flexseeds with sweetener and vanilla extract

About 100 ozs water & 30 ozs coffee