View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Feb-24-04, 07:08

Plan: LC Lifestyles Plan
Stats: 333/240/190 Male 6'0"
BF:31.5%/26.95%/8%
Progress: 65%

Evergreen,

Welcome to the forum! I read your story with great interest, and you are an example for everyone of perseverence and desire. I know that you will be successful.

I too was once a big skeptic of energy medicine - but I completely believe in it now after it changed my son's life. I have studied it quite extensively also, and would love to exchange ideas and information with you - thanks for the link, I haven't studied this particular branch of energy medicine yet.

One of the best ways I have heard energy medicine explained is this - pretend you are living in a tribe in the middle of Africa somewhere and have never seen anyone from the west. You are laying in bed one day with a fever and a headache. I come walking into your village, see your condition, and give you a little white disc and ask you to swallow it because it will break your fever and make your headache go away. What would your reaction be? You would think it was crazy because aspirin isn't part of your culture. Sometimes we think the same way about energy medicine because it isn't part of our culture - but it has been part of Asian cultures for hundreds of years - and they are some of the healthiest people on earth.

Just thought you might enjoy that.