View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Feb-23-04, 18:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145/142/110 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress:

Thanks for all your thoughts Loops. I still am torn though in what to do. I really feel just like giving up most days. I have something at the end of May and I would really like to be able to fit into my clothes. I find on Atkins I keep binging on dairy and high fat foods and peanut butter. Sounds weird I know. When I was raw I would eat copious amounts of fruits and still lost too much weight. I really would like to just focus on building muscle, but I have no energy on Atkins, even when I don't binge. I just feel so lost now. If I eat Paleo, just eating fruits and proteins, do you think would start losing inches? Again, the scale doesn't matter to me at all, its my stupid jeans that I want to wear again. Vegetables really make me bloat and for some reason constipate me, raw or cooked. Fruit is the only things that makes me 'go' (sorry to be graphic). If I kept it to meats, eggs, coconut oil/olive oil, and fruits, do you think that would be good and I would lose fat and not muscle? Berries don't do it for me though, I really like sweeter fruits and that is the problem since I am afraid of combining them with all the fat and cooked protein. Hmm, anyone have any ideas?