Old Fri, Oct-05-01, 06:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atk
Stats: 394/341/250 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 37%
Talking Progress ...

Good morning all...

So perhaps it has been awhile since I last posted to the board. But, I did want to take a moment to sit down and say that while the summer has been great nothing can top the next thing I am about to say. I have lost 51 pounds!! Wow.. that feels good.. 51 pounds and I don't know where it all has gone! I look into the mirror and I don't think I really see a differance... but I feel wonderful!!! Also, I have gone from 389 to 338.
Now I still have a hell of a long way to go... but you know what? With low carbs and working out (I still hate going!) I can do it. My first goal is 315. I am almost there! I have hit a point to where I have not lost any weight in about a week and a half. But, also I have not gained any in that time. Which is fine. I did not put it on it a day and I am not going o take it off in a day. But, I can tell you this.. I went into Lane Bryant the other day... and I am now down to a 26/28. As where before I was in a 34/36. So, for me things are going good. And, I can "fit" into a 26/28. I bought a belt for the first time in years!! Anyway... keep up the good work everyone. I hope that things are going well for you all!

Saliena
Sponsored Links