View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Feb-23-04, 03:26
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Did my exercise this morning. I'm doing 2 programs; one is a 4 week the other a 12 week.

Today I started the 4 week which is broken down like this:

Week #1: Feb 23-29
Week #2: Mar 1-7
Week #3 Mar 8-14
Week #4 Mar 15-21

I train on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and rest the other days. But with 12 week Program starting tomorrow I fill in some gaps.

The exercises are simple and I have to do them 15 times each, by 10 though you can feel the burn.

Week 1: 15 Push ups.....15 Side Laterals.....15 Chins Between Chairs.....15 Can curls.....15 Dips Behind the Back......15 Home Squats......15 Calf Raises

Push ups are self explaintory, the Side laterals are when you raise your hand up to make a T and then lower them, 15 times, with cans. Chins between chairs is, you put a broom on top of 2 chairs and lay inbetween using the broom to do a sit up and touching your chin to the broom. Simple enough right. Then can curls are, hold a can in each hand, place palms up next to your hips and curl you arm up then back down. Dips are when you squat in front of a chair as if you are pulling yourself up to sit on it but you don't you keep going up and down, sort of like backward push ups mixed with squats. Squats, that's easy and calf raises are doing tip toes 15 times, you tip toe then go down, tip toe and down again. WOO HOO what fun. I feel great.

My 12 week program is only on Wednesdays and Saturdays. And all I do there is 15 Crunches, 15 Leg raises and 15 Seated twist.
So I still get a couple of days off between both programs which is nice.

I don't feel it's too much for me to handle. I just hope I can stay motivated and so far I am.

Till tomorrow then,

Lily