#10   ^
Old Sun, Feb-22-04, 22:03
Pending Member

Plan: Atkins - sort of
Stats: 215/200/150
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default relia lean

I posted part of this message today to a thread about cortalean.
I have suffered from Fibromyalgia symptoms for years.
This product has changed my life in a matter of a few days. I was completely skeptcal as I have a drawer full of supplements that claim to help with pain, mood and memory.

I like Relia-lean.

It has only 3 ingredients and boasts 20% honokiol, which is the primary active cortisol inhibiting ingredient in magnolia bark. The other products I've read about don't have as much honokiol. The other two ingredients are phellodendron amurense and garcinia cambogia.

I am sold on it. I lost 5 pounds without changing anything else in 2 weeks and the nagging muscle pain in my upper back that I have suffered with for about 20 years has diminished greatly.

AND I'M REGULAR --- no matter what I've done in the way of diet, natural supplements, psyillum seeds, laxatives -- you name it, I've tried it. I've never been regular in my ENTIRE adult life. My husband says that's why I'm losing the weight....whatever the reason-- I like the product.

I feel like a different person. I sleep better and I am not as stressed out as I was.

It is also MUCH CHEAPER than the other products I've looked into. It might just be on sale now but even at its listed price it is less expensive.

8.95 + shipping for 90 500mg caps suggested dose is 3 a day with meals
netrition.com link:
http://www13.netrition.com/global_relialean_page.html