View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Feb-22-04, 19:22
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I was a scrawny preschooler, but after that I was overweight. In grade school I thought I was huge. I had my period at 8, and all the other kids would make fun of me becaus eI weighed more then them. Looking back at pictures now, I relize I wasn't fat at all. I was curvy and built like a teenager. The other kids and I were too younge to relize this though. It kind of became a self fulfilling thing.

I stayed large. Even in high school when I was on my own for a while I was large. I was eating 1 meal a day of school lunch and walking about 1-2 miles to school each day when my car finally died. I was drinking too much and having poor food choices (oatmeal and potatoes were cheap) but I still managed to get down to 145.

I balooned up to well over 200 after my first pregnancy and later divorce. I decided to do something about it and managed to get down to 138 through a ton of exercise and a low fat diet. Then with my second pregnancy it was back up to 180. This time low fat didn't work so I discovered Atkins.

Right now I feel huge, but I 'm only up to 140. Still for some reason this looks big to me. Then I start to ponder at one time I was over 200 and I just can't wrap my mind around it. I look the same, but I must of been large. My clothes now include tents from large days, and tight from my low and hopeful days. I need some clothes that actually fit.