View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Feb-22-04, 10:37

Plan: Atkins (DANDR)
Stats: 250/140/140 Female 5' 7
BF:?/28%/?
Progress: 100%

Yes, it bothers me that some find it upsetting if I want an Atkins carmel nut chew after lunch. This wol is just that, a wol that can be very satisfying and healthy for many people. Food and thread police are not helpful to me. I don't mean to sound harsh, because much of what has been said is true and well meaning. I agree you are not supposed to be having lc chocolate treats in induction. Hopefully, someone in induction might read the book and follow the acceptable foods list. As far as owl foods and going by the book - in DANDR, Atkins says under acceptable foods is that you can "select from the variety of convenience foods (bars and shakes are the two most available)".
I also appreciate the new products part of the forum where members can post about things that they have found that are good or bad to help me be aware of other choices in the market.
Again, whatever works for you is great and I am happy for you, just please allow me that same freedom. I promise, I will not force you to eat any lc chocolate
Rant over.
Marie