View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-20-01, 13:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 325/308/200
BF:
Progress: 14%

Hi everyone!

I am working away at this eating plan and I am doing very well. I am going back to the doctor on Monday for my official "weigh in" (not for him, just for me, first time I weighed myself it was there, and I want to see how much I have lost, based on that scale in one month) Actually, the only reason I am going there is for my son's MMR immunization shot, but plan to weigh in on my own. I think I am doing great, have probably lost close to 15 lbs since I started and I am feeling fantastic.

Anyway, I have to go to Winnipeg to a teacher's conference next week and I'm freakin', 'cause, ya, i can go to the keg or red lobster or something for dinners, but what can I eat for breakfast and lunch! YIKES! I have gotten so used to preparing a week's worth of ready to eat low carb foods, that I'm not sure what I'll do for 6 days with no stove or fridge, (maybe a small hotel sized fridge if I'm lucky enough to get the right room!)

Any suggestions for easy to eat, no need to cook stuff?

Also I am drinking a lot of water, but every once in a while I get a flash of flaming red, boiling hot cheeks! It is so hot! I wonder if it might be caused by this WOE? Anyone else notice that. I'm pretty sure my 30 year old self is not having menopausal hot flashes, no hot looking men around, (lol) so I'm stumped!

Thanks for your help,

Mari
Sponsored Links