Old Sat, Feb-21-04, 11:16
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/176/176 Male 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVonna
Samuel.......That's a great pic of Dr. Atkins! I can relate to your story. I lost 22 lbs in the first 21/2 months, and not one single pound since. I have been low carbing for almost 7 months now and am very discouraged. So much so that I have decided to go back to WW just to shake things up a bit.
La Vonna

Thanks for your comment. I'm sure if you have followed the link supplied with my previous post, you know that I believe that "low calorie-high carb" dieting can make us gain weight on the long run. Here are the links again:

Click here
And here

However, I think if you diet any way until you reach the weight you want then immediately switch to the maintenance phase of Atkins low carb diet and stay on it for life you will be doing great.

Concerning myself, I eat alot at present time including foods that contain plenty of sugar alcohol. I think this is causing it. Sometime in the future, I'll try to get into induction again to lose more. I'm actually not too cocerned about it. My current size is between 32-34. Most department stores don't stock much of size 32 clothes and stock nothing under that size. So, being too skinny is not an advantage!