#1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 14:47
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%
Question another question for ya'll experts

I have kinda a odd schedule ... I work overnight have wensday/thursday off, so tuesday night I get up around 7pm workout, then get ready for work. Instead of sleeping durring the day on my days off I am up until about 11pm wensday night. So I actully end up loosing a day.. My last workout for the week should be on Wensday evening giving me Thursday as my off day. I end up doing my last cardio on Thursday morning leaving Friday (my short day) for the last day of the week..
ok what that all boils down to is if I am gonna have a free day(meal wise) it has to be on Thursday. so is it ok to split the free day for food and workout up like that? Or preferably can I go ahead and do my cardio at 7pm Wensday which would be my normal time if I were to have slept when i really *should* have?
ok that was confusing enough huh?
I have not started a 12 week challenge yet but I am improvising doing the workouts I can til I get a bench I like them so far. having trouble upping the carbs though I got the "carbs are bad mentality" me thinks

(edited it some to try and make it less confusing thats what I get for trying to write when I am suposed to be in bed hah! bad case of run on sentences *shakes head* I need to take a refresher in english...)
Sponsored Links