#1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-04, 10:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/199/155 Female 5'4"
BF:do not know ?45%
Progress:
Red face Introducing Myself Today 2/20/04

[FONT=Arial Narrow]
Hello All I started Atkins yesterday -- I am here on this site that i found while at work yesterday ( day oof at home today ) .
It looks like I will need to read this every day if I am to succeed.. I tried LC last Jan - July -- lost > 10 lbs, however, I know I did it wrong as I went whole hog :-) on the bacon , sour creame etc ... a coworker did a lesser version and di so well -- and has kept it off now > a yr -- so I am attempting Day 2 now -- at work I will try to stick to a coffee and one of the delicios LC bars -- lunch is tiny lettuce salad and some kind of meat -- toughest part of day is at home of course -- my husband is a great cook ( he even makes noodles from scratch ! ) Howvever -- after 14 yrs with him I am now up to ( probably ) 200 lbs from when I met him I was 155. I remeber I though I was fat then when we met -- now , I realize i was so wrong --
After bungling the LC last year I ended up on Lipitor which was added to my BP meds -- been on these meds 5 yrs now ..
I do walk with my Boss 40 min at least 3-4 times a week -- we have ben dooing the walking over 7 yrs .
I am soooo interested in the LCWOL -- but I am not sure I have " what it takes " to get the task done -- I always ask myself , when I see these before and after stories , what makes that person so different from ME ?? What do they have as incentive that I do NOT ( apparently -- otherwise how'd I get this fat ?) It puzzles me as I always believe we all have more IN Common than not )anyway -- when it comes to LC consistent choices I KNOW I believe in it and want it -- I ascribe to the " One Day At A Time" when possible.
Thanks for " listening " -- I am glad to be here and look forward to this journey -- at 50 I feel like it is my last chance ..
Have a good day
NurseKathy
Sponsored Links