#10   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 12:53

Plan: Atkins/PP mix??
Stats: 255/247/165 Male 71.5 inches
BF:35%/33%/15%
Progress: 9%
Default the best way out

Quoting Frodo:

[I think it was a cruel joke when I was born. From day one, I have always been an outcast and loner. I grew up in a family of 5 and I was the odd man out. When I was young, I hoped that my life would change but it hasn't
I still have no friends and sometimes I don't even think my husband cares. I feel lonely all the time and most of the time I am alone. I don't think I'm that horrible but maybe I am. I repel people like oil repels water. I'm 33 and by now I thought that I would be used to being alone but it doesn't get any easier.
I often wonder why no one likes me but who would. I'm black, ugly, fat and boring. I wish I was never born. ]

If the only people who can reply are those that will help you stay depressed there wouldn't be much point.

I could easilly say " poor poor frodo... Oh how I understand and agree with your depression"

But the TRUTH is:

All I hear in this post is self pity and self loathing ( this only we create ourselves ) but don't see any real reason for either......

What would Dr Phil say? He'd give her a quick kick in butt and tell her the truth..

"""If you help people you will help yourself.. You will feel better ...""

People get depressed because they do too much concentrating on their own problems.. unavoidable? Sometimes? As I mentioned previously.

Can I feel Frodo's pain..Sure...

Can I get rid of it for her... only if she take my advice.

Bob