View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 11:51
Undercover Goddess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 360/304.2/180 Female 71 inches
BF:Half Price Special
Progress: 31%

What a great way to celebrate your success! You should definately change your hair. I have only changed my color once. It was soooo much fun! I naturally have light ash brown hair but a couple of years ago I decided I wanted a change. So I grabbed my two bestest friends and went to the store. The color I got, I swear, was called Torch by Feria. Look it up, you will laugh. Torch is exactly the color I got. A medium-light flaming red. I loved it. My dad nearly fainted when he saw me. LOL!!! I have never been able to shock him like that.

The only reason I am no longer flaming red is because my hair grows very very fast. In three weeks I had a good 3/4 inch root showing, and because my hair was brown I looked like a skunk. At the time it was too expensive to maintain. But, oh, it was fun. The funniest thing about it, though, was that people were constantly asking me if it was natural. I didn't dye my eyebrows so I had flame hair and dark brown eyebrows. Weird. That color doesn't exist in nature.

Enjoy your success and get coloring. If you don't like it you can always dye it back to your natural color! LOL!

Rita