View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 11:04

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hey there all!!

I think that the fairy LOST my address! ( living here in the boonies can be minus!)

I am trying to keep a tighter handle on my eating, I have yet to conquer the sweet tooth that I inherited from my dear old Dad!

Bawdy, the threatening contract that you put out on the fairy worked, GOOD FOR YOU!! Like you said just one measly pound a week is NOT to much to ask! Glad to hear that the bowflex co. is on the ball! (about time that a co. does the right thing!)

Orang, your tuna with the dip sounds tasty, I think that I might be goin to the store for some stocking up!WTG on your loss, the fairy must of decided to pay you a a visit, (she must of seen your photo island exorcisims!)

Elaine, (or miss muscles) You are awesome on continuation of your workouts! you are keeping me more consistant!

Ellie, Hope your stomach troubles get better,yoga and pilates are good workouts for firming and flexability, just take your time and don't over do it if you are still sore! I feel taller (or longer) when I get done with my tape!

michele,That .5 is a loss non the less! atleast the scales are heading in the right direction!!

Rob, you hit and run and leaving us wanting more! (what a typical man!)

Dawn, that is such encouraging results with your insulin levels!!! If you are trying hot cereals I like the flax o meal butter pecan and the vanilla almond! I use my carb countdown milk (or cream), then I add davinci's flavoring or just the splenda. very good and it fills you up for quite awhile!

Meg, do you keep a journal or log onto fitday? That might help you so you make sure that you are getting enough to eat!

Hello to everyone else!