View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 10:23

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Dawn:
Wonderful news re: insulin reduction. A lady at my church has been on PP for five years - she is no longer using insulin at all and she was taking three shots a day.

Re: tuna - I use regular french onion dip like you use for dipping chips and a generous sprinkle of celery seeds in water pack tuna that has been drained, but still has a bit of moisture. I let it set for about 5 minutes before eating to let the celery flavor mingle with the tuna.

Michele:
Congrats on th five pound loss.

Re: too much time on computer - very often guilty as charged during the winter months - I tend to back off at other times of the year as I can get out of the house.

Ellie:
Sorry to hear you are so sore. Yoga can be rough at first. Hope your tummy settles down soon.

Elaine:
Bawdy makes a good point re: re-calcualting lean mass.

Loved the pic.

Bawdy:
Glad to hear Bowflex is on the ball. Perhaps the folks who made your phone could learn from them???

Rob:
You've outdone your old record for hit-and-run posting.

Meg:
Glad to hear you are eating a bit more. I was getting worried about you. I had to raise my hubby's carbs back when he was losing - he wouldn't eat enough while in moderate ketosis He is at goal now and on maintenance.

Shelly:
Glad to hear the treadmill is up and running again. Hope your tummy is better today.

Unity:
You deserve the compliment.