View Single Post
  #56   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 10:23

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 269/176/165 Male 68"
BF:55+%/23%/15%
Progress: 89%
Thumbs up What a bunch of LOOOOOOSERS!!!

Wow! I'm impressed with all of you LCrs...Way to go! Keep up the great attitudes. I know, from experience, that you WILL lose all the weight and inches your heart desires...or that's good for you...if you just stick to this WOE and don't EVER go back to the Old You. Now, an ocassional "slip" does not mean that the WOE has been compromised to the point that you need to give up. Just hang in there and LOSE! I love this LOOOOSERS forum!

mollymom! You are doing GREAT! What an inspiration! All the rest of you are inspiring me, too! I love these trolls! Bring 'em on! You trolls give me inspiration, too! You make me do the research and I learn and learn. And everything I learn just points to the fact that the good Doctor was onto something...something really big...He was ahead of his time. He challenged a false paradigm...(it think that's how you spell it). Challengers to paradigms always get the shaft from small thinkers and those who are afraid to go against "tradition," because tradition is a safe place to hang out and takes little energy. To actually challenge a false paradigm means you're a heretic, and few can stand that label, much less, live in that spotlight. Some of our greatest discoveries have come from "heretics." That term has put more original thinkers to the stake by small-minded people who were just plain afraid to upset the apple cart and try something new and different. So, TROLLS! Give us your best shot! I just wish you'd stay around and take what you give. You might actually learn something. But, then again, with a handle like IKNOWALL, I guess you figure there is nothing left to learn.