View Single Post
  #203   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 09:08

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 357/291/175 Female 68 in
BF:52.54%/46.5%/25%
Progress: 36%

Okay, I made it back from my vacation in beutiful McCall, and am back. I did really well because we stayed at the condo, so we didn't go out to eat a whole bunch, I mostly cooked in the condo. I went swimming at their wonderful indoor pool every evening, and we went sledding/tubing and cross country skiing as well.

I fell the last day and went down on my knee, so I have mostly been sitting for the last 2 days since we got home, but fortunately, I didn't break my leg, I just sprained it. I can't go back to curves until the 1st of March, so ack!! So much for my fitness challenge goals.

I can answer the extra credit though, because I feel like I really got a grip on the whole exercise thing, and now that I have missed almost a week, and have a whole other week that I know I can't exercise, I feel bad. I can feel my hands swelling, in fact, I had to take my pinky ring off. Fortunately, we bought my wedding ring in August and have never had it re-sized, so it still fits, although not as loosly as I would like.

I don't have the same good morning attitude at work this week either. A couple of people have noticed that I am more quiet in the mornings when I don't work out.

Well, I have stayed on the rest of the WOL. I haven't cheated, and I am drinking 2/ 52 ounce mugs of water every day. I get a lot of flack about my mug from co-workers, but I find that if I HAVE the water sitting there already, I tend to drink it, wheras if I have to go down to the water fountain, I put it off.

Well, that is my life story, sorry this post is so long, guess I needed to talk.