View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 17:35

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

I know exactly what you mean about "living" on this board! When I'm working from home, I keep this forum up on my personal computer and do all my work on my work laptop. I'm constantly checking to see if anyone else has posted!

Michelle, I agree that you should switch things up every couple months. I thought I would do the step aerobics for a couple months and then go back to the Bowflex.

About the Bowflex. Elaine tipped me off to a safety issue with my model. I called Bowflex but could never get through. Apparently there's a free fix kit available. Well, guess what. Today when I got home from work there was quite a large box on my porch from Bowflex! That's amazing, seeing as how I bought it second-hand. About a month ago, I had called Bowflex to order a couple spare parts that were missing when I bought it. They must have kept my name and address and then automatically sent me a fix kit!

If that's truly what's in the box (haven't opened it yet), they're going to be getting a very nice letter from me.

My menu was very good today. Will post tomorrow.

See you all then!