View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 14:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223/215/145 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%
Thumbs up 6 weeks & need encouragement!!

Started Jan 7 2004.

Losing slowly!! 8 lbs in 6 wks. Not so bad I guess but every lb seems a struggle that my body does not want to let go of. Last year LC'd but never did much more than a few days a week, enough not to gain more. Decided to REALLY try without cheating and have found it a challenge. I like lite beer and a few on the weekends make it harder for me to lose.

Sometimes I am suspecious of Adkins, that not being so hungry (less calories), and drinking H20 are the keys to success. That if I want to lose I have to also eat less. Stay around 20 gms a day or less, not huge quantites of food, no caffine, sugar, starch, etc, maybe a bit too much ranch dressing on small salad. Love water.

Part of the problem being that I go to TOPS meetings and they run a program that is basically LF which I have to disagree with?

This site has helped me tremendously for looking at tips and tweaking ways that really work.

If anyone wishes to engourage me, I could use it! Cattle prodding me to exercise is acceptable too!! Tell me your success story!!

PS Also a light (HA) smoker. Does this slow me down?
Sponsored Links