View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 11:16

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning

Still feeling slightly nausiated and also ate less this am as my appetite is down.

Yesterday's menu

B - 2 eggs over hard cooked a small pat of butter, 3 oz lean ham, 16 oz coffee w/H&H splenda (didn't eat all of it)

L - 1 string cheese, 1 baked chicken thigh w/skin, 1 cup mixed greens w/2 TBS lite balsamic dressing - 1 liter flavored water

S - 1 HB egg - diet pepsi

S - (before gym) 1 HB egg mashed w/ 1.5 tsp carb options miricle whip

D - (didn't eat until after 8) 5-6 chili lime chicken wings, 1.5 cups mixed greens w/2 TSB lite Ranch dressing

Dessert - SF strawberry jello w/ whipped cream

I went the gym last night and pulled out 30 minutes on an elliptical machine. It was different than the one I normally use, no arms but alot more cardio intense, felt like I was running a marathon. Truly cannot believe I lasted 30 minutes Then DH & I did the Ti Che class, it was ok but disappointing. We are going to try yoga tonight

OK....How silly am I?? I pulled out those stupid strips last night...always had issues with them.....and got upset that nothing registered. Barely trace ketones...why do I do this to myself? Just once I would love to turn that sucker black I know I am in ketosis, don't understand why I seem to need validation from a strip that you pee on

Meg - Thank you for asking how I am feeling I am still have bathroom issues, wondering if maybe I have a little bug. The only bar I will eat is Carbwise Bars, the peanut ones ROCK!! I don't have issues with them and often eat a 1/2 bar before the gym. The are rather big and filling so 1/2 bar is usually enough. I am not experiencing the tired feeling this time but I think it is because my body is already accustomed to low carb. Don't worry, your energy will pick up in a few days

acipenser - WTG on the loss!!! Try the Carbwise bars, they are not at all like a candybar and actually taste good. Atleast the peanut ones do. I often eat a carton of yogurt before the gym.

Elaine - WTG

Eight - Hope you are feeling better

Orang - How was the flaxseed cereal?

I just got off the phone with my Dad, the autopsy was done and she died from a large blood clot to the heart. She has broken her ankle last year, I believe had pins put in. They think that when she threw up it dislodged the clot and went straight to her heart, she was gone before she hit the floor. My Dad is feeling a little better, I think he felt guilty, like he could have done more to save her. Now he can have some closure.