View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 09:19

Plan: ex-atkins
Stats: 175/105/115 Female 5 ft 0
BF:
Progress: 117%

I'll give this a shot...

1. What is a realistic goal that is possible using only pure Induction for the entire time of approx 22 weeks remaining??

Realistically, a pound a week you can count on over this period of time. So 22 pounds less.

Realistically, the MOST you could lose consistently would be 2 pounds a week, so a max of 44 pounds. Losing faster then this over that period of time would actually be considered dangerous.

2. Is it possible to avoid a stall?
Umm, Yes and No. Some people just stall, not much you can do about it but the preauctions you are taking (sweetners, junk food) will probably help.

Yes, you can avoid a stall in the following ways:
1. Only weigh yourself once a month! Most so called 'stalls' are temporary!
2. If you should really stall, your best defence is preperation and action. ie - get informed now by reading the stalls board, and know about things like cutting cheese etc.

3. I do tend to eat the same things, only becase I love them.

Oh god, you should see my menu - I don't fitday becuase I shop from the same grocery list each week! Repetition can help you stay on track, keep an idea of those carbs and calories without having to count and worry

4. My meals are mainly.....
Well, it does look a bit on the light side. Hard to tell though, cos I have no way of knowing what a serve of meat or salad is!! I think a one egg omlette in the mornings is a bit light though!! When I had difficulty eating breakfast I would make myself have at least 2 eggs - if I couldn't have 2 at breakie cos of appetite I would boil the second and have it for morning tea.