View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 07:28

Plan: atkins
Stats: 175/151/120 Female 5 ft 1 in
BF:
Progress: 44%

Thanks so much everybody for the support. Everything you've makes sense to me; as long as it doesn't go on for more than a day or two, don't worry about it. I orderd the Fitday program and I enter everything I eat (including all my supplements) to be sure I'm not deficient in anything. On days I just don't feel like eating I focus on trying to get my vegetables in and some protein.

This morning just for variety I had some strawberries, and (gulp) some all-bran cereal with lowcarb milk. I know I'm not at the level to be eating all-bran but I'm craving the fibre. (12 g carbs - 8 fibre ).

I remember reading a recent study that indicated lowcarb with higher calorie count actually lost more weight than lowcarb with lower calorie counts.

I will keep snacking (with protein) throughout the day to insure my glucose levels don't fall too low.

Again thank you all for replying, I know it must be tiresome to answering the same type of questions every couple of months, but us new folks do appreciate your time.

Julie