View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 04:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/160.8/150 Female 173
BF:37%/27%/23%
Progress: 87%
Default What is REALISTIC loss for time deadline??

Hello,
I started Atkins 6 Jan 2004 and have lost 24 lbs so far. I am asking this question as I assume that the loss will slow down.

I do have a deadline for a big Family reunion coming up end of JULY. Some questions please.......

1. What is a realistic goal that is possible using only pure Induction for the entire time of approx 22 weeks remaining??

2. Is it possible to avoid a stall?

3. I do tend to eat the same things, only becase I love them. I dont feel deprived or hungry. Sometimes I dont eat enough, and i know that is bad and i am working on it.

4. My meals are mainly.....
Breakfast............Ham or Bacon and Cheese Omelet (but usually only one egg)

Lunch..........Meat of some sort, and Salad with bacon bits, eggs and chees in it with full fat dressing (hardly dieting here!)

Dinner..........Meat and either more Salad as above or Veg.

I love salad and prefer more of it to cooked veg. Maybe I need to check my calories to see if it is too low, but I am not hungry at all.

I do NOT drink or use any sweetners, and do not have access to LC junk food as I live in Europe and this WOL is not popular. I suppose this is what you are reffering to as a "clean induction"?

I am obviously not "metobolically challenged" as my first 2 week induction was loss of 12 lbs which the book says is high. And I did NO excerize at all .

I am now trying to do some excerize, but finding time is difficult. work and house it taking up all my time.

Thank you for your comments or thoughts.

Melissa
Sponsored Links