1 Tbsp. Udo's Oil
1 Chicken leg
10 oz. sirloin steak, 2 Tbsp. lemon mayonnaise
6 oz. tuna, 1 1/2 cups Swiss Chard
1 Americano
1 Americano
1 Tbsp Udo's oil
1/4 head radicchio with pancetta dressing
1 chicken leg, a big shwack of broccoli braised with garlic, chilies and anchovies

Total: 2385
Fat: 146 1312 57%
Carbs: 31 65 3%
Fiber: 15 0 0%
Protein: 231 925 40%
Cals per pound: 15.28
Carbs - Fiber: 16

Activity: Working, dog walking, teaching

Weight: N/A
Measurements: N/A

Thoughts:

I was starving today! Last night, I couldn't wait to go to sleep so I could wake up and have a chicken leg. Was also feeling kind of sluggish and had a headache all day till I ate the last meal.

Inspired by Doreen's broccoli recipe, I remembered an Italian dish of broccoli slow cooked with chilies, anchovies and garlic until it is falling apart. I used a whole head of broccoli and was able to eat half. Ate a non green vegetable but am OK with it because the carbs from the broccoli and chard totalled 27 grams.

My vegetarian sister told me yesterday that she has been following the Soya Zone after we saw each other in Toronto and discussed it. She has lost 4 pounds and feels much clearer. I'm tickled pink!

I dread and enjoy Fat Fast. A big water drop happens during it, probably gained from all the stuff I eat on the 3 Regular LC days - especially last week!.

I would probably enjoy it more if I actually made teeny, fatty meals for myself instead of eating bowls of jellied white slop, but I'm afraid I won't be able to control the teeny, fatty portions.

Still mulling over all the changes that yesterdays unbelievable tragedy will bring...It is almost too large to wrap my brain around it.