Week: 4
Day: Monday, September 10, 2001
Today’s Program: Regular LC

Foods eaten:

2 black coffees
2 chicken wings, 1 HB egg
2 oz. pork rinds
2 Americanos
Cabbage, green bean and pork confit salad w/creamy tarragon dressing; HB eggs w/celery and anchovy dressing; roasted tomatoes w/basil; roasted small onions w/ truffle paste; parsley and olive salad; bluberries, strawberries, raspberries with tofu chocolate and almond cream

Total: 2521
Fat: 199 gr = 1788 cals = 71%
Carbs: 68 gr = 195 cals = 8%
Fiber: 20 gr = 0 cals = 0%
Protein: 133 gr = 532 cals = 21%
Carbs - Fiber: 48
Cals per Pound: 16.05

Activity: Dog walking and cooking

Weight: N/A
Measurements: N/A

Thoughts:

Today was the 1 year anniversary of Tobias becoming a part of the family. A grand celebration was in order. He's now wrecking a squeaky ball that he recieved as a gift.

I am beginning to see what works and what doesn't work. Obviously, entertaining, eating out and bingeing on dairy don't work as witnessed by week 1 and week three. Eating a great assortment of food in one day doesn't work, not to mention the grand uppage of carbs and calories that comes with it. I've also discovered that tofu is not a good thing for me to eat, probably something to do with it being a protein as well as a carb. I don't eat beans, so why do I eat tofu? Berries are not a good idea either.

Four pounds were lost during test drive week and four more during week two. I ate more simply during those weeks.

Change eating behaviour, scrutinize and learn! Einstein said it best.