#7   ^
Old Mon, Feb-16-04, 16:11
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 185/175/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 20%
Talking i know the feeling

Just let it continue to motivate you. Instead of getting depressed or frustrated about it. Allow it to continually motivate you. I am my worst critic. I know I beat up on myself far more than I think others do. Start showing forth love for yourself right now as if you were at your goal. It's attitude honey! Think of yourself as that slim,trim,--- pd. beauty that you aspire to be. Continue to know that you're beautiful inside and out. I have to remind myself sometimes that if I don't handle how I think of myself now.....when I arrive at that place.....I might still see myself as fat. Stand confident and strong and continue to strive towards your goals. For me it hurts because for so long I was in denial about truly how fat I was. I've always felt like I was a thin girl trapped inside a fat body....so it bothered me terribly when people made comments about my weight. This one is the most hated...."SEE US BIG GIRLS CAN"T WEAR EVERYTHING". It's like...who gave you permission to include me....speak for yourself. That bothered me cause I didn't want to be looked at as the big girl or the thick girl.....or even being compared to big people made me sick.(Oh you look just like so and so.....and that person is big) that makes me mad too. But I continue to work on me....and move beyond people because before you know it.....someone will say...oooh you've lost too much weight.