View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Feb-16-04, 13:39
Registered Member

Plan: My own
Stats: 203/154/135 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 72%

I haven't weighed myself since the 12th of Feb. I Got all 5 workouts in for week 4. Started week 5 today. I actually started my workout training with my fiancee on Saturday. He has me continuing 5x a week (still the same) and 5x a week of cardio for 30 minutes (still the same), and doing weights 3x a week with the cardio (still the same...to a point), he has me actually doing specific parts of the body, where as before I would concentrate on only my stomache and arms really. Saturday we did chest and back with 30 minutes of cardio, even tho that was part of week 4. Today, Monday is the beginning of week 5 and I did 30 minutes cardio and 5 different weight machines for legs. It was tough today as I went down hill skiing yesterday. Tomorrow the goal is triceps, biceps and cardio.

Today was the first time when I actually looked in the mirror and felt a little better about my image and believe it or not, it was that time of the month when you are noramally bloated, but I am not bloated or retaining water....I am hoping by week 6 I will see some changes in the sale. I will weight myself at the end of the month with measurements posted.