Thread: Oh My!
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Apr-19-01, 17:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%

Wow Jenny, good for you. Sorry... I'm afraid I must have missed your earlier postings as I don't recall when you started your woe?

Bet your day was such a happy one. I do believe I feel like yourself.

On previous programs to loose weight and feel better about myself I always failed within a couple of months. This due to being hungry and fed up not being able to eat certain foods.

With this woe I don't feel as though I am missing out on anything and I say this as a lover of potatoes and a hater (such a strong word but couldn't think of one that fits) of veggies, the ones that are good for us. I now have a taste for veggies I wouldn't dare go near, this due to this woe on how to prepare them with other flavours added. I'm not sure why potatoes are not missed other then I think I was just getting fed up with what I have been preparing for meals the last couple of months prior to this woe.

Another bonus to this woe is being able to go out and eat at restaurants. Other plans made this option such a tough one and going to friends homes to eat was always tough too. Got to the point everyone knew you were dieting per say and would do their best to say, oh go on, have one, it won't hurt you. With this woe, its not noticeable that you are actually changing your woe to others. All your doing is saying, hmm, no potatoes please, I think I will just have a salad with your lovely roast etc...

Feeling good is such a nice option too, I don't recall feeling good on other plans, always finding a way to cheat is what I recall!

So Jen, keep it up it truly is a wonderful woe.

Wendy

PS. yep that exercise thing is a tough one for me...maybe one day I will get myself together on that one? If I can change my woe, I certainly can start thinking in that direction and stay with it. One day at a time!