#13   ^
Old Mon, Feb-16-04, 10:47
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach (P2)
Stats: 250/215/150 Female 71
BF:
Progress: 35%

A typical daily menu for me:
Breakfast - egg beaters scrambled with green and red peppers, pepper, and a bit of cheese (the 2% kind - it has less fat but melts pretty well, unlike the icky low-fat stuff), or occasionally a low-carb muffin (I keep them on hand in case I'm running late, but they're a bit higher in fat than I'd like)
Lunch - Big green salad with Romaine lettuce (it has much more in the way of nutrients than Iceberg), peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, and occasionally a little bit of chicken. Tossed with zero carb, zero calorie dressing. Sometimes, a little bit of 1% cottage cheese along with it.
Snack - cucumbers dipped in hummus, a tomato with salt and pepper, or a piece of fruit (a small apple, a pear, or a few strawberries)
Dinner - A piece of chicken (I found a wonderful recipe for tequila chicken that I make pretty frequently) or fish (seasoned with whatever I have around), a serving of vegetables (usually broccoli or cauliflower), and if I'm going to work out that evening, I'll have a small serving of whole-grain couscous (gotta have energy).
After dinner - A piece of fruit (if I didn't have one earlier in the day), or if I'm dying for chocolate, a sugar-free fudgsicle.