View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Feb-16-04, 09:54

Plan: Basic Lo Carb
Stats: 270/236/170 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 34%

Yep read the basic Protien Power book. I borrowed it from a friend who lost 140 lbs on it. She's now maintained it for several years and basically eats like a normal (skinny) person. Iv'e struggled with my weight since getting married and having kids. My highest was around 300 (I think) and was in a TIGHT size 28. Over the years I got down to around 270 and wore a 22 which is where I was in Sept. I started out low cal and got down to 243 where I've been stuck at since before Christmas. I'm currently in a size 18. I started PP on Valentines day and now am at 239. I normally only weigh in on Tuesdays, but wanted to see if I was making any progress (you know how that goes). My brother in law is getting married in June so I'd really LOVE to be in a size 14 for that. Hoping that is a realistic goal. I work out with hubby 3 times a week at the gym doing cardio/weightlifting.

Now the personal life stuff! I've been married going on 14 years to a wonderful man. We have 2 kids aged 12(boy) and 8(girl). Can't forget the other babies, our cat and a 9 month old chocolate Lab. I'm currently in school working towards becoming a Paramedic. I will be getting my Basic EMT hopefully sometime in May (whenever they schedule the National Resistry Exam) then it's on the EMT Intermediate School THEN after that finishing up to get my Medic. So I guess my life is my family..going to school and trying to get this weight off.