View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Feb-16-04, 09:40

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Good Morning!

my mum is doing better, she is home now and my sis is taking care of her today, since alot of schools are out! Thanks for all of your support! We went up to Rapid for the weekend, I was NOT very good yesterday, but I did some damage control, I just lOVE Pizza, Well we went out to the hills to visit my daughter and brought that with breadsticks ect,.. well I did have a few slices of the thin and crispy, NO breadsticks I DID want more, but I just drank water and after alittle bit WAS satisfied!! in my HC days I would of ate 5 or more slices along with 2 or more breadsticks! (I know... I know.. I can eat my dh under the table if I let myself!!) Infact, If I let myself I could eat a medium by myself! (HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!!!)

Bawdy,glad that you had a good workout! That is what I like about you, You have a tenacious spirit, you eat chips, but the next day 1 hour workouts! And you are always researching and the best thing is that you are so good about sharing and helping us all here! The seminar sounds interesting, Now if we can APPLY these steps! (sorda like having an exercise equipment that doubles for a great clothes hanger!)

Elaine,I think that is great on how you are being so on fire and consistanly exercising!! I am still waiting for my parts to come in, (this week they say!) but for now I am still using my tapes!

I am up one pound today, but I am not worried with the pizza incident and all!

Well I have got to go and finish chores, I will try to get back on later as I have ran out of time to type to everyone!!

Wendy, GOOD to see you post!!

Orang, Thanks for your help!
HELLO to everyone else!

Marnie HEY THERE!