#8   ^
Old Mon, Feb-16-04, 09:20
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Good morning all!

Hi to the newcomers and updaters, nice to meet y'all! ( said in a very northern ny accent even tho from ga.. just wanted to dispell the scarlet ohara sound that may have flashed thru your head!)

WEll, my day's plans have changed.. I *was* planning on going over to the tag office and renewing our car tag, BUT when I popped over here, I was gently reminded that its pres. day. So.. will have to do that tomorrow! Nothing like waiting til the last minute, it has to be done by this Thursday... sheesh!

I tried the low carb cereal by Total this morning, it tasted very good. Probably not a good day to try something new in my diet, to gauge blood glucose reactions, cause I am not really feeling on top of things. Kind of skirting the edges of a cold for the last couple of days...so far keeping it a bay, but just getting that "here it comes' feeling.. slight sore throat, dull ache and moody feeling. So, I have been pumping Vit C and echinnacea for the last couple of days.

SO, I guess I can get dressed and go over to the gym earlier than I anticipated, I think I am going to focus on cardio there cause my shoulders and low back are feelin achey this morning... I need a built in massage therapist..hard to massage myself, and even tho I have shown DH a few techniques, he just doesnt get it. He treats everything like his truck. Lol.. I say to him, I am not a steering wheel, slow down!

Anyhoooos, hoping everyone has a great day!
Love and Laughter,