View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-14-04, 16:00
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 171/154/150 Female 5'9"
BF:??/18.8/??
Progress: 81%

I, too, just finished my first official week. I did pretty good meeting my nutrition goals -- I've made up a chart that I have to check them off on each day and almost all of the boxes had a mark in them. It helps me to know, for example, that if I have more than 20% fat one day, I won't be able to check off that box.

My first LBWO left my quads in serious pain. I started with LBWO instead of UBWO because I've always enjoyed the leg exercises more. I had to skip aerobics the next day and was worried I'd miss my next LBWO too, but everything turned out okay. I am taking it a bit easier on the weights and have started the glutamine. I did an aerobic WO on my free day to make up for skipping one.

I cannot tell you how fabulous I feel after morning aerobics -- it is just incredible how it wakes me up and gets me going! In fact, my husband has been annoyed by my "perkiness" on those mornings. It feels so great that I'm tempted to do it every morning. On the other hand, weight workouts in the a.m. leave me so tired that I'm ready for a nap by mid-morning.

The scale hasn't really moved, but what can you expect after one week?

Lyressa