View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Feb-14-04, 13:43

Plan: OWL - Induction Carbs
Stats: 385/321/225 Male 75 inches
BF:BMI 48.1/40.1/28.1
Progress: 40%
Exclamation Ooooopsssssss!!

WOW! Sorrry everyone, but I think I may have given the wrong impression with this post.

I was not saying that "everyone" should expect to see reults like mine. It was not my intention to convey that sentiment. On the contrary, I do believe that my results are definately in the minority of Atkins and certainly all dieters, regardless of the plan they follow. Hell, I've done other diets before this one and NEVER have I had results like this.

I was simply making a sarcastic inference in what Mr. Phil Lempert said in relation to my own personal experience. I even said in my post, "insert sarcasm here".

I'm sorry some felt that I meant to suggest that everyone should lose as much on Atkins. I realize that for many, it can be a struggle and pounds come off much slower. I have even seen my rate of loss slow down dramatically now as well. In adddition, my wife, who started when I did, has only lost 12 pounds at this point.

I apologize if someone misuderstood and got the wrong impression.

JFF

P.S. I am however, VERY EXCITED to see those pounds go!!! Thanks for all the congratulatory remarks everyone. I wish all of you as much success as well.