View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-14-04, 11:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/220/195 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 80%

I grew up in Broward County. Too bad they didn't mention any of my old schools on there. The crap they served when I was in School was just plain bad for you: Sugary Cereals, White Breads, Lowfat Milk, Fried Meats (Corn Dogs, Fish Patties, and Chicken Nuggets which Bounced,) Tater Tots, Overcooked Spinach, and Fruit Juice Bars. This was between 1991 and 1996. So, they may have improved somewhat since then. Before 1990/1991, they served Eggs with Breakfast sometimes...though Lunch was still primarily Hi-Carb (Pizza, Corn Dogs, Fried Pork Chops, Spaghetti, Fried Fish Patties, Chicken Nuggets [more accurately described as RUBBER NUGGETS,] Sloppy Joe [often jokingly refered to as the meat from that STRAY DOG who stopped coming around during recess right after we had Sloppy Joe or Jamaican Beef Patty for lunch,] Jamaican Beef Patty, Fajitas, Shepard's Pie, Turkey & Potatoes, Hamburger w. Bun, Tacos, etc...) I actually liked the Shepard's Pie and Turkey/Potatoes, but those were only served a few times a year. Most of the time we got stuck with Rubbery Chicken Nugegts, Corn Dogs, and other such Fried/Battered Crap.