View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Feb-14-04, 10:59

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Happy Valentine's Day

Bawdy - That recipe sounds pretty good, let me know how it turns out. I make a similar recipe with cream of chicken & herb soup and it is wonderful. I do find that it comes out better with bonless, skinless thighs than with breasts. I browsed over to the other board yesterday and they had a recipe thread on peanut butter cookies, turns out it was my recipe from Christmas

Lisette - I am so sorry to hear about your Mom I will be praying for her speedy recovery. Slipping on ice is no joke.

Rob - YEP....that earthquake was definately me

Elaine - Keep up that exercise

Blu - Enjoy your dinner We are postponing our dinner due to DH's dental surgery.

Orang - Go ahead and splurge....just jump right back on and drink lots of water. I splurged last night with chinese food since I am starting induction again....sad part is it wasn't very good and so not worth the carbs.

My Dad sent me an email this morning and he is doing a little better. He is keeping busy and going to do some visiting today. Still no word on the autopsy and of course they cannot make funeral arrangements until they finish the autopsy.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!