View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Feb-14-04, 10:09
Contributing Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 255/239/234 Female 5' 5" and a half!
BF:
Progress: 76%
Exclamation The psychological work

Hello fellow TD Club'ers. I have a question.

How many of you out there are working on the psychological factors that triggers your overeating? I'm sure all of us have heard that there are factors ... ISSUES behind overeating. And how many of you have heard that UNLESS you get down to those ISSUES that you will not have successful and CONTINUED weight loss. That you'll just gain it back?

Well, I'm working on my ISSUES. And let me tell you, it's hard. In fact. Lately it's scared me a little because of the pain I feel bellowing up inside me as I think about it and uncover some potential factors. And I'm not a "cries a lot" or "thinks too much" kind of person! I'm actually the kind of person who says..."AH GET OVER IT! SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP AND MOVE ON." I really believe in leaving the past behind and living in the here and now. I really believe in saying...it's their problem not mine, I won't let anyone ruin my life. I'm going to live my life and move on. But now I'm thinking I may have to go back a little to move ahead.

OKAY, so why the post? I'm wondering who has uncovered their ISSUES and if you have, how do you get through it? Because I'm feeling a little scared right now as I begin this journey. Is it going to put me into a depression? How do I avoid that? Is it possible to avoid it?
Sponsored Links