#1   ^
Old Sat, Feb-14-04, 07:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 208/186.2/140 Male 64 inches
BF:les/sen/ing
Progress: 32%
Talking Fat thai boxer

But working on it.
I was a taxi driver for 7 years or so in which time I put on lots of weight in the end I had to quit the taxis as i wasnt earning enough money went back to welding and had a real shock at how unfit i really had become.

feb 2003 I started Thai boxing which involves a lot of exercise and i reccomend it to everyone for the exercise and it being a martial art that will work in street situations but thats a whole new conversation.

nov 2003 gave up smoking and kinda overdid it over christmas which meant my weight went from the 189 pounds I had with difficulty managed to keep to a depressing 208(although some of the increase was due to me doing some weights but not all) before I started the atkins diet last Tuesday.

Now weighing in at 201.8 which is a loss of 6 pounds ish in 4 days (being realistic some may be through natural dips and troughs that happen during the day) which I am extremely pleased about.

Well thats about it I found this site doing a search for turnip hash brown recipe and havent had much time to search it yet but will chaeck back later after i do the shopping
Sponsored Links